Wednesday 4 September 2013

VIDEO: THE BODY SHOP HAUL

The_Body_Shop_Haul_1
The_Body_Shop_Haul_2
The Body Shop is one of my favourite stores to shop in when I want to really pamper myself. It's ranges are fabulous and no matter what your personal preferences are, there is something for everyone.
Dave very kindly treated me to some goodies one night last week. I was surfing different sites, just browsing and looking at new beauty launches, when he told me 'Don't go silly' before handing over his debit card. I have the best boyfriend ever
The Body Shop always has great offers available online - when I ordered the offer I used was one for if you spend £50 you get £25 off. And there was free shipping. The Body Shop really knows how to reel you in when you're in the mood for spending! I picked up some bits I've been wanting to get my hands on for a while and a few extras I thought I would try.
When my package arrived I thought I'd film a haul as I haven't done one for a while and I need to get back to being comfortable in front of the camera. I hope you enjoy watching it and if there's anything you want to specifically see reviewed then let me know in the comments below.
I'd love it if you would subscribe to my channel too so if you want to check that out or any of my other videos then please follow the button for YouTube with the rest of my social media links in the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed watching this Helen, you're great in front of the camera.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.