Tuesday 25 June 2013

THE ENTIRE FASHIONISTA BLUSH COLLECTION AND SWATCHES

My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (14)
My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (3)


As you all know, if you've read my blog for a while now, I have a massive obsession with blushers and in particular the FashionistA blushes. I've finally completed my collection and have all of the colours currently available (some people collect stamps, I collect blushes - nothing wrong with that). MUA Cosmetics recently took  over FashionistA and because of this the prices have lowered considerably whilst at the same time the quality has remained amazing. 


I already owned 6 of the blushes which have their own posts: Amber Glow, Flush, Juicy Apricot, Blushing, Crimson and Blushing Coral. On top of this I already owned 2 of the Custom Design Blushes: London and New York. These blushes have been much loved since they were purchased and more often than not I'm wearing a FashionistA blush on my cheeks.


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (4)
My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (13)


My new additions to my collection arrived only last week but already I'm in absolute love. I don't think I'm going to need any more blushes for a long time now. In fact, if anyone reading this catches me eyeing up anything remotely cheek related I want you to slap me out of buying it. To complete my FashionistA blush set I bought the shades: Cinnamon, Butterscotch, Rose Shine, Rose Glow, Rose Thrill and the Milan Custom Design.


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (9)


CINNAMON: Dark looking in the pan but actually translates as a really pretty naturally warm colour. It's almost like a very dark peach.


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (6)


MILAN: A beautiful custom design blush with threads of darker pink weaving through mid-toned pinks that give a pretty shimmering flush of pink to the cheek.


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (12)


ROSE THRILL: As the name suggests this is a rosy pink colour that shows up as a cool toned hot pink. This shade would really work well on tanned skin.


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (5)


BUTTERSCOTCH: A very flattering cool toned light peach colour that works amazingly on pale skin tones.


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (11)


ROSE SHINE: Containing a very small amount of gold shimmer this is a dark pink, slightly like NARS Orgasm but not a perfect dupe.


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (10)


ROSE GLOW: A very beautiful almost iridescent pink-lilac with a very small, almost undetectable, hint of silver shimmer. By far my favorite of all the new shades right now. 


My_FashionistA_Blush_Collection (7)


As with all of the FashionistA products, these blushes are highly pigmented, easy to blend and have very soft, finely milled textures that make them a dream to work with.


Now that I have the entire collection that's currently available I'm genuinely hoping that MUA plan to release some more of these beautiful products in a further range of colours. I also have a couple of the FashionistA bronzers but they're for another post.


Do you own any of the FashionistA blushes? Or have your eyes on a couple to pick up?


FashionistA blushes RRP £4.00 and other products, including custom palettes (prices vary £7-£15), are available from Superdrug stores and Superdrug online across the UK. Superdrug are currently having a half price sale on all FashionistA items. The FashionistA range is also available on the MUA Cosmetics website. Prices on the MUA Cosmetics website are starting as low as £1.65 for FashionistA products as well as offers on building palettes which include eyeshadows and bronzers.


Follow MUA Cosmetics on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as well as their blog, for all of the latest news on products, new launches and releases and competitions.

5 comments:

  1. You have tons of blushes !
    I think that my favourite is Juicy apricot, but there is so many different colours so it's hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, I'm getting a bit obsessed with blush at the moment. This is not going to help! haha

    http://laddered-tights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have tons!! I only have 1 blush >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the most helpful blog posts when it comes to this brand! I've been searching high and low for quality pictures that show the true colour of the blush swatches. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.