Friday 24 May 2013

REVIEW: NIP + FAB COCONUT LATTE DRY SKIN FIX BODY BUTTER

IMG_4242
IMG_4243
IMG_4244


I make no secret of my love for Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butters - they have become my favourite body butters to use. I have extra dry skin and these products really are amazing when it comes to soothing and moisturizing the parts of my body that I can, and have, quite literally make bleed through scratching. Horrible - but true unfortunately. Whilst I already know I adore the scents Pistachio Sundae and Mango Smoothie from this range, I was yet to try the other two: Coconut Latte and Cherry Tarte.


The product fulfilled all of my expectations: deeply moisturizing, soothing, non-greasy and it leaves the skin feeling soft and pampered. I can't fault the Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fixes at all. I love them.


Now, I've also made no secret of my dislike for strong coconut scents. I don't know why - I just don't like them. Luckily this isn't overly coconut-y - in fact, to me, it smells slightly of cocoa and coffee more than it does coconut. It's subtle, in comparison to the other scents I've tried from this range, but it does last on the skin a similar length of time to the others. Although it's still not my favourite I'm glad I tried it and I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't like the candied nutty scent of Pistachio or the very very fruity smell of Mango.


Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butters are available at Boots, Sainsburys and online from the Nip + Fab website. 50ml £2.95. 200ml £9.95. Available in four different scents: Coconut Latte, Mango Smoothie, Cherry Tarte and Pistachio Sundae. Follow Nip + Fab on Twitter and Facebook for news, updates and competitions.

3 comments:

  1. This body butter sounds great, I really want to try it! :)

    www.lornasfabulousfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Nip & Fab Body Butters too. I tried the Pistachio one last year and really loved the scent and how hydrating it was. I want to try more, this Coconut one sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of these in a Glossybox and can't wait to give it a try, I do love me a good Body Butter!

    Ash :-)

    ashleighsteaparty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.