Tuesday 9 April 2013

REVIEW: GOOD THINGS FIVE MINUTE FACIAL FACE MASK

IMG_3508

IMG_3509
IMG_3510
IMG_3511
IMG_3512

In a need to scratch my skincare itch (and also indulge in an impluse purchase) I purchased the Good Things Five Minute Facial Face Mask whilst it was on offer in Sainsburys. I've never tried any of the Good Things range before but the products featured have been developed by Alice Davies, an esteemed beauty journalist and author, specifically for younger skin (teenage really - I'm 25 this year but I can pretend I'm still in high school).

The idea behind Good Things is that great skincare habits are established early on with affordable but effective products that contain the pick of the bunch in super-fruits as well as other beneficial contributors whilst being free from parabens and other nasties.


Firstly the packaging is elegant but practical: it's lilac with pink and black text which is easy to read and understand. Packaging aside the thing I noticed about the product the most is the scent - wow, so fruity and sweet and yummy. It's light green, smooth and easy to apply. A thin layer covers the face really well but obviously you can be more generous if you want to. Containing super-fruit Goji berries and Avocado for their anti-oxidant and intensely moisturising properties respectively this mask is packed full of skincare goodies that really do leave your face with that 'just-had-a-facial' feeling. My skin is clearer and softer after just one use and after prolonged use I have seen a drastic improvement overall.

True to title this mask really does deliver within five minutes, quicker than that. It's perfect for a quick skin boost that leaves skin looking brighter and feeling smoother.


I can't recommend this face mask highly enough and I'm eager to try more from the range, which is available across the UK from a variety of stores. Good Things Five Minute Facial Face Mask RRP: £5.99.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds so good, I really want to try it once I've cleared out the ten or so face masks I currently have on rotation.. It sounds like it smells lovely and the packaging is super pretty! :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that this is free from all the nastys!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about this mask and I really want it! May have to snap it up on payday, lovely review :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about this facemask lately!when my current one runs out I'm definitely going to try it.such a bargain :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.