Sunday 14 October 2012

REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP DEEP SLEEP ESSENTIAL OIL




I recently wrote a post that gave some tips on how to improve sleep (here) and I thought I would share with you my favourite product for helping me to drift off in this post.


The Body Shop Deep Sleep Essential Oil has many uses: a few drops can be added to the bath, it can be used in an oil burner or it can be used in massage oil. I personally use a couple of drops neat on my pillow - which isn't how it's supposed to be used but it works better for me this way!


There isn't an overly 'lavender' smell to this oil which is why I like it so much. I don't like too much lavender although there is lavender in there as the ingredients state that there is. It's citrussy - definitely with mandarin oil, which is proven to be just as calming as lavender - if not more so.


I have noticed a definite improvement in my sleep since I started using this product. Sleep is just as important when it comes to beauty than anything else. Maybe even more so as it's during sleep that the body heals itself and the face is it's most relaxed. I have had more undisturbed nights using this product then before I invested in it. A little goes a long way too. It's just fabulous.


I can't recommend this product enough and I will definitely be repurchasing it. I see it as an investment in my overall well-being. I think everyone should try this at least once. The Body Shop Deep Sleep Essential Oil is available from The Body Shop stores and online for £8.00.


It's also worth noting that The Body Shop online is doing a couple of 'deals' right now too: Free standard delivery on orders over £30, Buy one get one 50% off on Bath and Body products with the code B1G1HP and also a free mini travel travel shower gel of your choice if you spend £35 or more. Terms and Conditions will obviously apply. Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like the sound of this. Sometimes my mind won't stop turning over and over when I go to bed so this might be a good idea for me,plus I imagine it's good for relaxation in general.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.