Saturday 20 October 2012

REVIEW: ACCESSORIZE 'YOU ARE EVERYTHING' 32 SHADOW EYE PALETTE







This absolutely gorgeous eye palette was a gift. I have been wanting it for a while so when I received it as a birthday gift I was over the moon.


It contains 32 different eye shadows that are all reasonably pigmented. There is a mixture of pearlescent, matte and metallic. As you can see from the swatches - they're beautiful and highly desirable shades that would cause even the most hardened of tom-boys to fall in love with make-up (not that I'm a tom-boy but I'm simply being whimsical).


I am genuinely so excited to be able to play with this palette (something I will no doubt be doing this weekend). There is a colour for every look and occasion. No doubt I will be doing a post about the looks I create with them as I don't tend to experiment with eye-shadow all that much so these will be perfect for getting me into the thick of it all.


The Accessorize 'You Are Everything' 32 Shadow Eye Palette is available from Accessorize stores and Superdrug stores. RRP: £8.95.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and wow what a price!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at this in store the other week but I found the shades themselves to be SO small! So I didn't bother. They look great in the swatches though xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really lovely palette - there are some beautiful shades in there. I really like palettes and its a great way of discovering colours that you might not necessarily choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great palette! Love all the shades on the bottom left pic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,they are so pigmented and very affordable! I would definitely check out in the near future!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.