Thursday 27 September 2012

TOOLS: REAL TECHNIQUES CORE COLLECTION







This Real Techniques Core Collection was part of the gifts Dave bought for me on out trip to Derby. It includes four brushes (left - right): contour brush, pointed foundation brush, detailer brush (for concealer or lipstick application) and buffing brush (for powders and mineral foundation application). They're just as amazing as the Stippling Brush and just as soft on the skin.


They come packaged in a neat black case making them perfect for travelling that can double as a stand for the vanity area as well. They're relatively small brushes but this gives a precise application and stops an overload of product onto just one area. They apply products with ease and leave a flawless result that I haven't been able to replicate with other brushes I have owned in the past.


I'm obsessed.


The Real Techniques Core Collection (RRP £21.99) is available at Boots in the UK and from the Real Techniques website.

1 comment:

  1. Those look so great! I've always wanted to try real techniques! I think I'll have to order some!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.