Thursday 13 September 2012

REVIEW: FASHIONISTA BLUSH IN 'JUICY APRICOT'





I seem to be having a blush day today, don't I? They're my new favourite thing at the moment so there will be a few more blush posts looming in the future. Don't worry - they're interspersed with other things too.


This fashionistA blush in 'Juicy Apricot' is what I would have said is a coral-pink colour personally. Like every other fashionistA blush I have it's finely milled, highly pigmented and simply dazzling on the skin. It blends well although there is some product fall out. There is a subtle amount of gold shimmer to it but not enough to make anyone look like a Christmas bauble thankfully. Cheeks look radiant when this is applied and it is now one of my firm favourites as I get the feeling this will look sensational all year round.


For £4.00 at Superdrug, what are you waiting for? Pick it up and put it in your stash.


Pssst - fashionistA single blushes and eye shadows are currently on offer at Superdrug as 4 products for £10.

6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I keep meaning to do one of those Fashionista blush palettes!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should - they're fabulous products!! xxx

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty, looks like an exact dupe of Peaches from MAC :) xx


    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? Ooh saved myself some money and I didn't even know it then :) yay! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love them, i think the fashonista blushes are just as good as my nars blush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any NARS (sobs) but now you have said this it makes me happy I have these :D xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.