Wednesday 22 August 2012

PICKS: TOP 5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER £5 2012





ELFBLUSHES – I’m showing you my full palette of elf blushes here but they’re only £1.50 each so I thought I would include them. They’re highly pigmented, wear well and come in these four beautiful shades. They were an absolute bargain. For my full review of my elf products please click here.


MAYBELLINE24HR COLOR TATTOOS – At £4.99 a piece these eye colours are simply too good to pass up. I have only three of the colours available but I really want them all now I’ve experimented with them so more. To read my full review of these products please click here.


MUA LIPSTICKS – I’m showing you ’14 Bare’ here because it’s my perfect nude lipstick. I’m obsessed with it at the moment. I think MUA are fantastic value for money – especially as the brand’s products start at £1.


COLLECTION 2000 EXTREME 24HR FELT TIP LINER – This is my go-to eyeliner. It makes application so simple and I now love doing a great cat’s eye style flick. It’s also really easy to correct with a cotton bud dipped into eye make-up remover. It also stays in place without smudging for a good 8 hours so although the title of the product is a little over-blown for £2.99 I can’t grumble.


PALMER’S COCOA BUTTER FORMULA LIP BUTTER – This is a really yummy dark chocolate and peppermint scented lip balm that doubles as a clear lip gloss. I adore this product for its lip softening and soothing abilities. When it runs out I will definitely replace it. It’s only £2.75 which makes this a product I will probably be picking up for the rest of my life. To see more of my ever-growing lip balm and salves collection please click here.


Are there any products under £5 that you can recommend for me to try?
I would love to know!
All comments loved and appreciated!

10 comments:

  1. I have a Top 5 under £5.00 post sat in draft, it includes the Collection 2000 eyeliner. I think it's fab and soooo cheap! I really want to try a MUA lipstick and shade 14 is one of them (also want to try shade 15 and 16 too) :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could own the entire MUA range of lipsticks - they're so fab! I've heard amazing things about their blushes too! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the elf blushes and MUA lipstick! I like the sound of the palmers lip butter so I'll give that a go soon! (even though there is NO way I need any more lip products!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have at least 15 lip products now - you can never have enough. Palmers is just sooo good though :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I adore the eyeliner you've mentioned here! I bought one, used it pretty much every day and it's still not all used up, I'm amazed with it, so easy to apply too! Also MUA's lipsticks, you seriously can't go wrong with those!
    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - that eyeliner is one of my all time favourite beauty products. Its just so simple to use and doesn't ever run out! xxx

      Delete
  4. The Palmer's cocoa lip butter sounds so nice. I'll have to give it a try!

    cinnamon-chitchat.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it if you do try it - I love it so much xxx

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to try out the Palmer's lip butter, sounds great :)

    http://beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - and such a cheap product too xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.