Friday 31 August 2012

REVIEW: SOAP & GLORY SCRUB YOUR NOSE IN IT






I've been using this product for just under a year now and after getting over the initial shock of it being bright green I have grown to rely on it quite heavily as a facial exfoliator. Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It retails for £7.40 exclusively in Boots here in the UK. 


I use it twice a week to slough off dead skin cells to leave my face looking brighter and feeling softer. It also doubles as a face mask if I leave it for three minutes or more, although I rarely use it this way as I have a plethora of other face masks to get through.


The texture is fine and grainy but not uncomfortable whilst the peppermint fragrance helps me to relax and feel tingly fresh after I've used this product. As the packaging says - a little goes a long way so the value for money with this product is definitely there.


Have you tried Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It?
What do you think of this product?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. I've been using this every morning since Christmas and I've still not run out, favourite face scrub x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it lasts for AGES! It's such a fab face scrub :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Ive never used this. It sounds like the kind of product id really like. I love a good scrub for my nose & I love S&G products. I think Im going to have to pick this up next time i am in Boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should - it's a great brand with a great product. I'm going to be hard pressed to find something I like more than this :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.