Thursday 9 August 2012

REVIEW: SLEEK 'AU NATUREL' I-DIVINE PALETTE








It was inevitable that at some stage a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes were going to make their way into my cosmetics collection. There are so many companies now producing their own versions of the much coveted UD palettes, all basing their colors on 'natural' themes, that Sleek is no exception.


Sleek are, however, the only ones to make it onto my radar thus far. There is a lovely bland of colors in the palette with the lighter shades being very light and the darker shades being highly pigmented. There are 4 metallic shadows whilst the rest are all matte making it a great combination for achieving relaxed chic or all out glamour. 


£7.99 gets you 12 mineral eye shadows that blend easily and provide a warm, autumnal look that looks great at any time of day or night. I think this palette is incredible value for money and something I will use a lot.


I've also got my eye on the on collecting all of their palettes now as Sleek's i-Divine sets are, to put it bluntly, bloody lovely!


To take a look at this palette and the other palettes available from Sleek please click here.


Do you own any of the Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palettes?
Which one is your favourite?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. I have this and it's one of my favourite every day palettes :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might actually turn into that for me! xxx

      Delete
  2. Loving the colours in the pans but they're not very consistently pigmented for my liking, although saying that I've fallen for Noir already! The shades in the MUA Undressed palette are similar and seem to be better pigmented for the price!

    Ali xx
    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen your great post on the MUA palette and its great. I just happened to be on the Sleek site though... I might get MUA and compare them for myself... Hmmm... xxx

      Delete
  3. Sleek palettes always last a lifetime......hmm I'm
    Tempted by this palette now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really good value for money but there are so many other Sleek palettes I want too! Gah! Choices choices... xxx

      Delete
  4. I love Sleek, I've never tried their eyeshadows but this looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I've never tried Sleek before but really like the look of this palette!

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette looks great with a variety of shades. Ive used my naked2 palette like twice so definitely should of bought a cheaper version like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.