Sunday 26 August 2012

REVIEW: MUA EYE SHADOW 'DUSK TIL DAWN' EYE SHADOW PALETTE








I'm not sure why I have never bothered to use or review this palette before - somehow it must have just slipped my mind; considering I feel as though I have so much to post about at the moment, the creative impulses are flowing and that I have been abusing my lip products a lot more than my eyeshadows recently.


This is the MUA Dusk Til Dawn palette (£4 - bargain!) which provides a beautiful combination of shimmer and matte shadows that are high in pigmentation. I love how there is a great mix of complimentary colours in this palette - shades that I would never normally put together but work really well.


The only problem I found with the shadows was there is a lot of fall out from the glitter that comes in shimmer colours but I'm willing to over look this for the price. I'm rather pleased I have paid some proper attention to this palette and hopefully you will see it used in a FOTD post sometime soon!


Have you used this palette?
What do you think of MUA palettes?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. Is MUA available exclusively in the UK?
    I don't think I can get them:(
    Those are great colours though!
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a UK based company unfortunately - they're exclusive to a drugstore called Superdrug over here... It's a shame because it's such a great brand xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MUA & this looks like the perfect pallet for me. I'm notorious for sticking to neutrals but I'm pushing out my comfort zone & trying some brighter colours lately so this would be the perfect staple!
    Thanks for reccommending your blog. I really liked having a gander & you've bagged yourself a new follower :)
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it so much! Yes this palette is a great mix so it would be perfect if you want to experiment with something a little different and at that price you can't go far wrong really :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love the look of this pallete - MUA seems to just hit the nail on the head for great, affordable palletes! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very right there. I really like this palette - it's going to come in so useful this autumn with all of the jewel colours coming through :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.