Sunday 5 August 2012

REVIEW: MOONIES









There is a very amazing blogger called Kia who is the author of Make Me Up Kia. I found her on the blogsphere purely by accident and now I have a girl crush if I'm honest! This amazing woman has conceived and created her own line of skincare products - starting with these beautiful face cloths made entirely by muslim and hand stitched by herself.


When Kia first mentioned her new line on her blog and Twitter I was intrigued but as I know other bloggers make and sell things I was interested but wary if I'm completely honest. I was under the impression that they would probably be hastily made charms or the usual home made lip balms that a lot of bloggers hawk. I admire bloggers for doing this immensely as I have neither the time nor the courage to sell something I have personally made but I own enough charm bracelets and definitely enough lip balms.


I then received an email from Kia with an attachment that stated exactly what a Moonie was and I knew I simply had to have a go with them.


Moonies are Kia's way of revolutionizing how we clean our skin. Her aim is to make the facecloth cool again. Moonies are circular in shape with the simple Moonie logo. A pack of three costs £5.99 making them £1.99 each, which is cheaper than some of the face cloths on the market, the majority of which are a poorer quality than these. They're re-useable though so obviously if you look after them they will more than pay back their money's worth over time.


I ordered these on Friday and they arrived on Saturday morning so the posting is extra quick! Postage and packaging is also free at the moment, but only for a limited time. Get your hands on yours now!


I've been using these Moonie Face Cloths for just a day now but I can already see the change in my skin. My skin feels softer, a couple of my breakouts have reduced in size and don't look so inflamed and my eyes are a lot less puffy than they usually look first thing in the morning as I put a damp Moonie in the fridge overnight and applied it as soon I woke up.


I can't recommend these enough. I really am enthralled. Amazing Kia - I can't wait for the rest of the line to come out!


And I got a Neil toy! Neil is the 'face' of the brand. My boyfriend won't stop playing with him!


Have you tried a Moonie yet?
What do you think of Kia's new business?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. Great review! I am awaiting my order x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You won't regret buying them - I think they're wonderful! xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow these products look amazng! I may have to try them out myself if their as good as you say.

    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - you can find them on her blog which is linked in the post! I think they're great! xxx

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to try these for myself xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so grateful I bought them before my 100 day challenge started - they're going to save me from having to sneakily buy facewipes for three months lol xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.