Friday 31 August 2012

FAVOURITES: AUGUST







This is my first monthly favourites post. I'm jumping on the band wagon with these posts purely because I really like reading these posts on other people's blogs. I've spied a couple of products I would really love to try through reading others' favourites so here is my contribution to this month's flurry of similar postings.


I've been really into my skin care this month so I thought I would dedicate this month's favourite to the 'skin' products I've been using almost religiously.


MOONIES: I've reviewed the gorgeous Kia's Moonie range here but I'm featuring them in this bundle of amazing products because I am truly smitten with them. For less than £2 per muslim face cloth (a pack of three costs £5.99) these re-useable cloths slough dead skin cells like no other cloth I've used. I am in love.


ESTEE LAUDER PERFECTLY CLEAN SPLASH AWAY FOAMING CLEANSER: This isn't the most amazing cleanser that I have ever used but it is the one I'm using most at the moment, hence why it's being featured. It foams up beautifully and does it's job of cleaning my face with ease (although don't accidentally get it in your eye because I did and it bloody well stings).


BIO-OIL: I've been using this oil for a few months now on my stretch marks and it's been fabulous so far. A proper review is coming soon.


GARNIER CAFFEINE EYE ROLL-ON: This is a product I tend to pick up and put down in phases. I've started using it religiously every day this month though as I haven't been sleeping well and I find that this product reduces the puffiness under my eyes in the morning. I'm not particularly convinced that it completely wakes up and brightens my eye area with the 'caffeine' though - I think it's more the massage effect that does that.


RADOX NOURISH SHOWER CREAM: This shower cream is just gorgeous. I have never really bothered to think about shower gels before but this one just screams 'adore me' at me. It contains ginger and shea butter which makes my skin so silky and soft after I've used it. As it was on offer about a month ago for only 95p I stocked up so I don't run out!


SOAP & GLORY SCRUB YOUR NOSE IN IT: This is such a great product. The review will be coming soon.


BALANCE ME ROSE OTTO INTENSIVE LIP SALVE: When I first got this product, in my She Said Beauty Box review I mentioned that I wasn't too keen on the scent of this product but I would grow to like it. Well, I have grown to love it. I find myself reaching for this lip salve all the time over any of the others that I have. I will be devastated when it finishes and I won't be able to replace it instantly.


What are your favourite skin care products this month?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

7 comments:

  1. As always my Liz Earle moisturiser is my favourite product as well as Garniers BB Cream! x
    www.prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had always wondered about the caffiene eye roll on, but never purchased. I might need to get the bio oil for my marks! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lipbalm i got it free with Glamour Magazine and its fab :) Those cloth's look interesting!

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a bit skeptical about the Garnier Roll on,and I see you're saying what I suspected. I think I'll stick to cucumber slices,they're much more effective and cost virtually nothing Here's about them if you wanna check it out




    x Joanna @ The Treasure Chest

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started using that soap and glory product also, I really like it so far! Great favorites! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  6. the soap and glory product looks interesting.
    I love bio oil too! its really great!
    hareem xx
    iheartmexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very happy your moonies made it into your monthly favs :) i LOVE the soap & glory scrub! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.