Monday 27 August 2012

REVIEW: LUSH 'SWEET LIPS' LIP SCRUB







I'm a very very lucky girl to have friends like mine. Recently on a no-spending shopping trip my I was bought this Lush 'Sweet Lips' Lip Scrub which was featured on my hit list during my first 100 Day Challenge update. She bought it for me as an exchange for writing up her CV, as she didn't know where to begin or how to make it look professional.


I'm not sure why but I imagined that this was going to be a bigger pot than it actually is for £5.25. I really love this product though. It does what it aims to do which is scrub my lips of all the dead skin so I have a really polished pout. I only have to use a tiny amount of this scrub for it to work brilliantly. It smells divine (like chocolate) and the best part of it is that after I'm done scrubbing my lips I can remove all of the excess and then lick my lips to get rid of all of the stickiness - yummy!


I will definitely be repurchasing this product because I don't know if I can go back to the old dry-toothbrush-buffing routine now I've found this.


Do you own any of the Lush Lip Scrubs?
What do you think of them?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

16 comments:

  1. I have the bubblegum scrub and I think it really is a miracle product! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a simple product too which is why I can't get over how great it is! The bubblegum one just smelt so sweet when I smelt it but I might give it a bash after this one is used :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the bubblegum scrub it smells amazing and works really well it is one of my favourite Lush products. Their lip balms are really good as well I like honey trap as it is really moisturising.

    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to get my hands on Honey Trap - thanks for the recommendation :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love these! Sweet Lips is probably my fave, but I love the Bubblegum one too :)

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the only one I have tried but I am in love now xxx

      Delete
  4. This sounds fab! I'm going to try it, my lips get really dry. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - mine get really flaky in summer! Give this a go - it's great :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I've heard great things about those lip scrubs! I want to try the bubble gum one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's just as good as this one! Go buy haha :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh my, this sounds perfect!! I love that you can just eat it afterwards, haha. I am a toothbrush buffer at the mo but would happily replace this with something more glamorous (or at least yummy smelling) - I've been getting so annoyed with my lips as they seem to be a bit dry and flakey no matter what I do!
    This little treat can consider itself added to my shopping list! What a lovely friend you have.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - she is fab! Bless her! I'm sure you won't regret buying this! xxx

      Delete
  7. I love this product! :) I bought it the other month along with their chairty pot hand balm
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh will have to try the Chairty Pot Hand Balm :) xxx

      Delete
  8. What a lovely friend! :) I'd love to try this, but my nearest lush is ages away! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - she's great :) My nearest Lush is ages away too - I wish there was one in my home town. There is only one thing for it - internet haul!! :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.