Saturday 18 August 2012

REVIEW: JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE CREME NIGHT SERUM









This little tub of John Frieda Frizz Ease Creme Serum Night is AMAZING.


I bought this on a whim from Tesco one day whilst I was browsing on their 'hair' section when I was supposed to be doing my grocery shop (well, you never know when the need for beauty bargains will strike). I wanted a product that I could 'leave in' to do it's job because when it comes to waiting for results I am both idle and impatient (at least I'm honest about it too...). It was £6.99 and worth every single penny.


This serum is designed to be left on overnight so that all the hard work can be done whilst you're dreaming. It doesn't rub off onto the pillow, is non-greasy, sinks into hair beautifully and when washed off in the morning makes hair soft, manageable and strengthened.


Sometimes I add essential oils into the mix so that when I wake up my hair smells like my essential oils for the rest of the day but has an (almost) blinding shine from being combined with this product. This serum doesn't really have any discernible scent to it so it doesn't affect the scent of the oils.


Technically this product is only supposed to be used twice to three times a month but as you only need a small blob of it to achieve fabulous results I use it at least once a week. I've had this same bottle from the end of March so that is how long it lasts - even at the rate I'm using it.


If you'd like to know more about this fantastic product please click here to go to the official John Frieda website.


Have you tried this John Frieda Creme Serum before?
What did you think of it?
Can you recommend another hair creme for me to try?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

12 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! Ive got a l'oreal elvive serum too which works in the same and which I like too, and it's half the price! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will have to look into the L'Oreal serum - thanks for the tip! xxx

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this product, but it looks very good! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried this before, it's a great serum... It also last ages, you need the smallest amount. I will definitely repurchase. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So will I! It's fab - I don't think I can live without it! xxx

      Delete
  4. i've got my eye on this, i love the idea that you apply it overnight. Great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia you have to buy this - you won't regret it :) xxx

      Delete
  5. i've never tried this product before, but i'd love to! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and please please try this product. It's fantastic xxx

      Delete
  6. I never even heard of this. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.