Monday 6 August 2012

CHARLES WORTHINGTON HAIR HEROES





I love products that come in minature form. I'm not talking samples but the products that I can simply sling in my handbag and walk around with me. For my hair I look no further than Charles Worthington. They're a reliable brand that have never let me down thus far and (touch wood) I sincerely doubt that they ever will.


Step forward the three products I use the most on my hair:


1. CHARLES WORTHINGTON FRONT ROW ROUGH AND TOUSLED SALT SPRAY MINI - TEXTURISED VOLUME & WAVES (exclusive to Boots) RRP £2.55 (50ML)



''Looking for that tousled beach look all year round? Front Row Salt Spray - Adds real guts to your hair. Perfect for that casual chic look. Brings out your natural waves and curls.''






I picked this product up on a whim as I wanted something that was going to add texture and definition to my natural curls. I am in love. I refuse point blank to try any other salt sprays as the others I have tried before I got my mitts on this have always been a little bit of a let down. 


This smells great, isn't sticky, doesn't irritate my scalp (although I'm not supposed to spray it onto my scalp directly anyway...) and gives that goregous and oh-so-coveted just been to the beach look. This 50ml bottle has lasted me since April meaning that a little really does go a long way. A hair dresser recently asked me if I'd had a demi-wave put into my hair whilst I was wearing this product on top of my natural waves. If that doesn't make it a must-have product then I genuinely don't know what does.


2. CHARLES WORTHINGTON TAKEAWAYS FRIZZ FREE SMOOTHING CREME RRP £1.99 (50ML)



''Specially created to give 18 hour control, the intelligent responsive technology has been developed and tested by Charles himself to calm and smooth even the most misbehaved hair.''







I have been using this creme since my holiday to Marrakech. In humidity or heat my hair frizzes and becomes an unruly mess which, when I have spent half an hour straightening it, is rather frustrating. Step forward this Superman of a savior. Again this is a non-sticky and easy to apply product with which you literally only need a pea-sized amount to be able to get sleek hair with a little added shine.


There is no particular scent but it doesn't make my hair look greasy and it certainly works hard to combat any other oncoming frizz. If you like your hair to look like it's just stepped away from a professional blow-dry than this is going to be the product for you.


3. CHARLES WORTHINGTON SALON SHINE RESULTS SHINE FINISHING TOUCH POLISH - GLOSSY AND DEFINED STYLE RRP £5.19 (50ML)


''Finishing Touch Polish provides the perfect way to create a glistening finish to your style: impart intense reflective shine to all hair types, smooth troublesome frizz and flyaways that can ruffle your style [and] give lacklustre hair definition and a high impact gloss.''






Do you want to add a mirror like shine to your mane without a lot of hard work? What are you waiting for? Go and buy this! I bought my first bottle back in 2011 and have only had to repurchase it's replacement at the beginning of this year (since then I think that the packaging has changed) A teeny-tiny blob rubbed into the palms of the hands and fingered through the hair gives a gorgeous shimmer and sexiness.


This is personally my favorite product from the Charles Worthington line-up. I use it every single time I straighten my hair. Its become such a part of my routine when I use my flat irons it feels completely wrong to miss it out and I panicked when I thought I wouldn't be able to find it again. Again it is completely non-sticky and non-greasy. It also smooths out any fly-aways that may be lurking too. I seriously can't sing it's praises enough. Go buy! Go buy! You won't be disappointed! 


For more information on any Charles Worthington products click here.


To buy any of these products from Boots click here.


Have you tried any Charles Worthington products?
What do you think of this brand?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

7 comments:

  1. I need that texturising spray! I have a Toni and Guy one that looks great... for about ten minutes! Then I'm back to flack hair.
    Definitely picking this up

    -Olivia xxx
    Creamteaandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and get it - I love it so much! It lasts for ages too on naturally wavy or curly hair!

      Helen xxx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand so thanks for the review! Hair products is the area I need to explore more. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charles Worthington products are always really reliable good products at reasonable prices! Thanks for following!

      Helen xxx

      Delete
  3. Great review! The texturising spray sounds fantastic, need to pick that up! Just found your blog and following :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret buying it! Thanks for the follow :) xxx

      Delete
  4. this review is really good, im thinking of buying that texturising spray !Want to follow each other ?:)
    Iqraa x
    www.dreamreflection123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.