Tuesday 28 August 2012

REVIEW: BOOTS NATURAL COLLECTION FACE MASKS







I’m always up for a bargain so when I picked these up for £1 each I was interested in what their results might yield. I didn’t think they’d work miracles but I thought they would still be a treat for my skin. With a large store of facemasks scattered around the bathroom and my bedroom these have been left languishing in favor of the more luxurious and expensive masks I've collected. I've finally got around to trying these in the past couple of weeks though so here's what I think of them:


NATURAL COLLECTION ROSEMARY & WITCH HAZEL FACE MASK
THEY SAY: A spa in a sachet! This purifying face mask contains anti-bacterial rosemary and witch hazel to really deep-cleanse your pores, drawing out impurities and excess oil, leaving your face feeling totally refreshed.


I SAY: I would hardly call it a 'spa in a sachet' but it was a lovely treat. I think the scent of the product could be worked on slightly because it smells a tiny bit medicinal (it makes me flash back to the smell of head lice products when I was a child).  My skin was left soft and feeling refreshed which was lovely. I did have a slight break out after this face mask was used but I like to think that that was the deep cleansing working properly.


NATURAL COLLECTION WILD STRAWBERRY FACE MASK
THEY SAY: Good enough to eat! This soothing mask contains wild strawberry to help soothe and soften your skin, while natural clay draws out impurities and excess oil, leaving your face purified, brighter and looking good enough to eat.


I SAY: Again, I think Boots have used to some poetic license with their first statement but this product did smell very nice. It was a lovely mask to wear and I think there was a lot benefits to wearing it other than Boots have stated. I would say that it gave my skin a lot more radiance than simply leaving it looking a little brighter. My skin did feel very soft after I used this mask too. I would highly recommend it to everyone.


I think for the price tag these are really good value products. I can’t get over that they’re £1. I really enjoyed using them and they left my skin looking better than before they were used. I would highly recommend  the Wild Strawberry mask as a quick cheap treat for your skin so pick it up next time you’re in Boots for a quick beauty boost.


Have you tried any of the Boots Natural Collection Facemasks?
What do you think of them?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. these sound pretty interesting!I like the sound of the strawberry one :)
    hareem x

    iheartmexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells great and I really like it - for £1 it's worth giving it a go! xxx

      Delete
  2. I tried the strawberry one a couple of years back and it gave me a rash :( xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my - was everything ok? Oh dear! Thats really bad - my skin was great after. Maybe it was the heavy scent that didn't help? xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.