Sunday 26 August 2012

REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP LIP BUTTERS IN MANGO AND SWEET LEMON







Whilst cleaning out my bathroom cupboard I came across a make-up bag full of stuff that I had completely forgotten I had. Inside were these Body Shop Lip Butters that I had possibly used a couple of times each before most probably tidying them away into obscurity... until now.


When I slicked them back on I fell in love all over again. Each smells delicious (although I love love love the Sweet Lemon Lip Butter a tiny but more if I'm honest). They were £4 each when I bought them (according to the Body Shop website) which is quite reasonable when normal Body Shop prices are taken into account. 


My lips were left really soft and nourished after using these products and I can't recommend them highly enough. They have such a smooth texture, they're sheer with no tint to them and I really wish that I'd bought the Shea Butter one too... Or maybe I have, it's just in the spare room somewhere?


Have you used Body Shop Lip Butters?
What do you think of them?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

10 comments:

  1. I want the mango one! I need to go and have a look around the body shop, I love what you can purchase in there!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its very yummy - I'm in danger of eating both of them. I'm in love - so glad I rediscovered them :) The Body Shop is one of my Achilles Heels - I need to win the lottery so I can just roll about in there and come out smelling amazing :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I used to have the mango one and it smells amazing (even my boyfriend kept nicking it haha) but it went missing a while back. This has just reminded me how good it is though so I'll need to make a repurchase I think!

    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you boyfriend nick it and thats why it went missing? I think my boyfriend is in danger of doing something similar heehee xxx

      Delete
  3. I have the coconut one of these and i love it, i might try one of these flavors too

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try the coconut one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have inspired me to sort out my bathroom cupboard and see what I can find!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww - I'm glad :) I hope you have fun doing it and find lots of goodies :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Okay so I NEED the mango one! they sound so good! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.