Thursday 30 August 2012

REVIEW: APICARE SAVING FACE SKIN BALANCING FACE MOISTURISER






This Apicare Saving Face Skin Balancing Face Moisturiser is another product that I found lurking in my stash when I was clearing out my toiletries. I didn't pay it much attention to it until I was made to watch Avatar twice in one week and it's 'love nature' morals started me thinking about natural skincare. Before this this product was something I probably bought on a whim and forgot about - like most of the beauty products I own.


THEY SAY: The Apicare Promise: We promise the best, active natural ingredients in gentle formulas to provide you with top quality skin care. Our skin balancing moisturiser contains natural anti-oxidants, nourishing plant oils & active 16+ manuka honey to maximise skin renewal & hydration. Saving Face (TM) is suitable for all skin types day or night.


I SAY: Why didn't I pay this moisturiser the attention it deserved to begin with? It's light weight and has a lovely smooth texture. It sinks into the skin really quickly (really quickly), leaves it soft but not greasy and instantly hydrates. I haven't been using it long enough to know what the long term effects are going to be but so far so good. There isn't a scent to it that I can detect but I've had a stuffy nose for a few days. Dave tells me it smells like 'that other stuff [I] use' so I'm assuming that it smells lightly sweet. It's a great price too - £7.95 (I'd left the price tag on it - oops!) which means when it runs out I will definitely be repurchasing it without a second thought. 


Have you tried any Apicare products?
What do you think of them?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I always try to purchase natural/organic products and this sounds right up my alley! A reasonable price too :)

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try it if you like the sound of it so much - it's a great product! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.