Monday 30 July 2012

REVIEW: REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAIN IN 'RENDEZVOUS'









At the moment the color on everyone's lips is Coral. Pink-Coral or Orange-Coral - it doesn't really make a difference. All that matters is that it's Coral.


So in an attempt to cheer myself up and pop some color into my life now that the showers of rain have returned to blight the bright blue skies we have been enjoying here in the UK for the past few days I have bought one of the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in... you guessed it... CORAL!


I did own a Clinique Chubby Stick which is what I think Revlon have based this latest offering on. I have already said I'm not overly enthralled by the Chubby Sticks and quickly passed it on to a friend that I knew would like it.


It was a weird experience using this product purely because it felt as though I was using a Crayola crayon instead of a lip product. The color took a while to build but I do like the results, even if it does look slightly more orange against my skin tone than I first thought it would.


The balm is very softening and I think it lends a lovely shine to the lips. I'm tempted to buy another one of these as they're currently on offer for the moment. They should retail at £7.99 but they're currently in Boots for £5.99.


Do you own this product already?
What do you think about it?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

7 comments:

  1. amazing color.. looks good on you ...<3

    indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post hun. I've looked at these before but worried they'll end up staining my lips and leaving a funny texture behind? Shame about the chubby stick from Clinique, maybe you could do a review?? (if you've not done one already!)

    Claire xx
    prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found they wipe off really easily and there isn't much of a stain afterwards. It's barely noticeable. Also the texture is this weird hybrid sort of balm/lipstick feel. I quite like it. I will double check but I think I mentioned my Chubby Stick before in my Seven Sins post... I can't remember if I searched it though! Will try to get it back from my friend for a comparison!

      xxx

      Delete
    2. Yup it's on that post if you want to check it out xxx

      Delete
  3. I love these, and this is a great colour :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - although I really want one of the pinker ones now. I think I will have to buy a couple more... It would be rude not to heehee! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.