Wednesday 4 July 2012

LONDON BEAUTY QUEEN WRITES....

image stolen from www.londonbeautyqueen.com


So far I am having an amazing week and it has just been made even better by yet another reply to the emails I sent regarding bloggers writing letters to their sixteen year old selves...


London Beauty Queen is yet another blog that inspires me to blog myself on the things that I love


Hayley, the author of LBQ, is another voice from the beauty industry who blogs about beauty with a no-bulls**t approach. She's smart, frank, funny and completely honest about the products she tests as well as being a beauty journalist for other publications. 


I am beyond excited to say that Hayley has posted her letter on her own blog and not only that has included a link to this little attempt at a beauty blog too!!


I actually screamed with excitement and danced about to the point where my cat Tammy lifted her head to stare at the commotion (it was the first time in 10 hours that she had bothered to move so I must have been rather loud).


I would love you all to see this letter so please click here.


Check out all of Hayley's other posts too and prepare to be amazed at the amount of knowledge on your favourite subject that you're about to pick up!


I'm off to continue my dancing about so I can stop annoying everyone on here with my excitement and go back to annoying Dave and the cats instead!


Happy Wednesday night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.